Thursday, July 29, 2010

More KICKS!



Silvano
I Love Silvano footwear!
I have put a few pairs up because I think men should have them!
I'm hitting the age where I look for a little more class in a man
and Silvano sneakers are a step in the right direction!

"Vanilla Ice Cream"

White and Off-White
Leather and Suede Upper
White Midsole


Fly High
Grey/Orange
Light Grey Leather
Dark Grey Suede
Orange Laces, tongue tag and trim and inner liner
White Midsole

Both Silvano shoes will be available through SilvanoApparel.com August 1st!


Nike SB Stefan Janoski
Black/Aqua
Dubbed the "Tiffany"
Black Suede
Due out NEXT MONTH



Jordan Grown V2
Dark Garnet/Black/Light Bone
Chukka esc Dark Garnet canvas upper
Black accents and Light Bone sole
Available through Dr.Jays



Nike Blazer High


Nike Sweet Classic
Both available through Sneaker Bistro!

No comments:

Post a Comment