Thursday, July 22, 2010

More KICKS!



PF Flyers Double Tongue


OK, I don't know about you, but every time I see or hear about PF Flyers, I think about The Sandlot! Now that the thought is gone, I can get to these Double Tongue PFs!
I personally like the Double Tongue. It gives you the option to put the second tongue down which would add a color to the shoe. I like the black better simply because I like the inside Teal. 

These are set to release in the Fall!

Silvano Fly High "Chocolate Chip Cookie"
I think these will be KILLIN in the fall and possibly into winter.
Light Brown leather base, Light Tan suede, Dark Brown suede on the toe panel and up the lace panel. A White strap creates an accent to the side and back of the shoe. 
These will be released at a limited 500 pairs on August 1st.


WILD CARD PICK OF THE DAY
Adidas Originals - Hardland (Fall/Winter)


These kicks are like nothing I currently own or have owned in the past but they caught my eye. I could definitely rock the White/Black/Teal/Purple joints though!
No set release date as of now.


No comments:

Post a Comment