Thursday, July 22, 2010

NIKE News!


Air Max 90 Infrared



Air Trainer Max 91 "Bo Jackson"



No need to say much about these!! They are both TOUGH and need to be in everyones collection!
Both of these KICKS are available NOW! 

Air Max 97 "Metallic Gold"



I personally wouldn't wear these but I think they are hot so I had to post them! I like the Black and Red accents and the White Midsole!! They aren't my vibe but if they rock your boat, keep your eyes open for their release in AUGUST!

Sportswear Dunk High- Pinstripe


LOVE THESE!!! I don't really know why I like these as much as I do but I hope they are released so I can get a pair. This, again, is just a sample that is available for bid now on eBay. 

Black leather Swoosh overlays the Black with White Pinstrip.
The Red,White and Blue heel tab with the silver rooster button is said to possibly connect these shoes to the French National Soccer team.


Like I said, these are a sample shoe and are available through eBay. Cigar0330 has them in a Size 9.
No information on if or when these will release. 



No comments:

Post a Comment