Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boss B*tch or Pretty Girl?!?

I can admit, I like the "Pretty Boy Swag" beat but really can't stand the song in its entirety.

There are now two new versions of the song, both from females. One from Rasheeda and the other from BR, Ray Charles granddaughter. One spits on the track, one sings. Both are beautiful. One does it better!

Rasheeda - Boss B*tch Swag



"They try to throw shade cause a bitch self made. Independent bitch means a chick self paid. White and blue diamonds on the Poppa Smurf chain and the army green jeep, call it G.I. Jane."

BR - Pretty Girl Swag



"Got pretty girl goons, basic chicks confused."

I kind of wish these were Rasheeda and Trina or Lil Kim and Nicki hahahah Just for comparison sake. I honestly think 'Sheeda did better on this track than Soulja Boy!  Rasheeda just did her thing!

What are your thoughts?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment