Friday, July 16, 2010

Comeback for Penny??

When I was a little girl all I remember about basketball is watching Jordan, Pippen and Hardaway!



I'm doing my normal morning web routine and I come across this video:


In 2007, Hardaway signed with the Miami Heat at the Veteran's minimum. He was released just a few months later to free up room for free agent Luke Jackson from the University of Oregon.

In 2008, he played in the Zo's Summer Groove Old School VS New School charity basketball game in Miami where he stated he wasn't satisfied with how his career in the NBA ended and he wanted another shot!

I would love to see Penny play again but I really don't see it happening, especially with the Heat. Understandably, Miami is rebuilding their team but the last season he played, he had a minimal roll. Average of 3.8 pts, 2.2 rebounds and assists and 1.19 steals in 16 regular season games.

Come back into the league? Maybe!! With the Heat? I really doubt it!
(sounds like he only wants back in if he's in Miami so I'm thinking we won't see him wearing another NBA jersey anytime soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment