Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jordans!



Air Jordan 2010 Playground Outdoor
"For the Love of the Game"

Not my flow but I know a lot of people who would love to add these to the collection. As part of the FTLOTG pack, every Sneakerhead will probably own them!

University Blue leather and nubuck upper with Black and White accents throughout. 
Part of the "For the Love of the Game" pack, I have my eyes on release dates.


Air Jordan Hoop TR 97 SAMPLE



These are just a sample shoe and there is no saying when, if at all, these will be released!
This ONE pair has found its way to eBay and is now up for bid. 
Cigar0330 is selling the ONE pair of Size 9s.
White leather and perforated upper, deep Royal Blue on the tongue, mid-panels, ankle and parts of the midsole with Black found on the heel, ankle and midsole. 




I don't hate them but I definitely don't love them either. Something about throws me off. Colorway is cool, can't really go wrong with White/Royal/Black. I think its the Royal tabs on the side for the laces are killin these for me. A lot of the blue accents are making these look real cheap to me for some reason! I will not be purchasing but to each his own! 


Air Jordan 1 Retro High

I love both of the colorways! The Black/Cyber-Black-Blue Sapphire with the white stitching look almost like a drawing. The stitching would drive me crazy so I will not own these but the Stealth/Team Red-Light Graphite-Charcoal need to find their way into my collection!

These are set to release in August, but it is being said that they are NOW available through City Sole.

Air Jordan IX Retro "Quai54"



White leather and patent leather midsole, with the patent extending around the toe panel, mud guard, ankle and heel. The Varsity Maize is the accent color found on the tongue logo, laces, the jumpman on the outer sole as well as the logos on the heel. Black is also found on the tongue, lace loops, sole and liner. 

Sources say that there has yet to be any set date for a States release but I will keep my ears open. 

Jordan Flight 45 High - Black/Citrus
Ballistic Mesh and Nubuck on the upper, Citrus stitching throughout the shoe, hints of Red can be found on the Logos, tongue and heel! I think my favorite detail on this shoe is its strap! 
Also, no set release date!

Air Jordan Six Ring "Full 3M"


Easy - LOVE these!!! Want them, need them! 
Light-Graphite/Metallic Silver with the entire upper in 3M with translucent outsole!
September release (PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME!)


No comments:

Post a Comment