Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 new videos from Neyo!!

Neyo stopped by BETs 106&Park today (Wed) to drop 2 new videos! His two singles "Beautiful Disaster" and "Champagne Life" are all over the radio, and now they will be all over TV!!!

Champagne Life (7:43)


Anything with Columbus Short is great in my book! I like the treatment and understand it tie in for this track but if it wasn't Neyo and most importantly, not Columbus, I probably would have turned it off before the 3:30 mark when I heard the song slowly coming in! Once the track kicked in and the video took off, I can say, I love it!! Neyo, champagne and dancing always make for a good combination if you ass me!

Beautiful Monster (8:10)


Again, another long video with a intro!! Diamond Eye, the Beautiful Monster I'm guessing, is taking over the city and wants to kill Jerome (neyo)??? Seems like Neyo, or "Jerome" still has him "Gentleman" powers from the 'Champagne Life' video! Track kicks in at 3:00 after Diamond Eye threatens to find and kill "Jerome." Right away I love the choreography and the effects!!! Editing is BANANAS!

OK So I may have watched them in the wrong order being that the Beautiful Monster ended with "Jerome" getting in the car with Columbus Short and a To Be Continued... but I still love both of these videos!! Hate me if you want but the videos made me like the tracks more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment