Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trey Songz - Bottoms Up

Most of you probably saw both of these videos already but in true Kelz tradition I have to post them!!

First is a video from Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj discussing their new video for "Bottoms Up" amongst other things!!


The second is a YouTube video with the said track "Bottoms Up," which Trey songs released yesterday as his first single!



As of right now, not my favorite Trey Songz track as of late but I do see ladies going crazy to it in the club so I guess it will do its job!!!

As for Nicki, when she first came out, before she was all over the place with YM, I was a big supporter, not even going to act like I wasn't! As time went on, I liked her more, now I'm just plain ANNOYED by her. Although the lines she spit don't always make the most sense, I think he has power when he spits but, I absolutely HATE when she play all these games with her voice like she did on this track!!!


Trey is working on a new album, Passion Pain & Pleasure, set for release on September 14th (Perfect timing!!! Someone better buy it for me as a birthday gift!! hahaha) Also, make sure you catch his DocuSeries, Trey Songz: My Moment on BET tuesdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment