Friday, July 16, 2010

Lebron VII "MVP" WILL release!

We have heard about the Nike Air Max Lebron VII "MVP" kicks before but now it is being said that they will actually release sometime this year!

Some of you may know, that even though I own a pair of VIIs, I am not the biggest Lebron fan (even less of one now that he didn't join my boys in CHICAGO) but I do like his sneakers! As much as I may dislike him, I can't deny that he is now in the same category as Jordan, Magic and Wilt Chamberlain! We can separate him from the rest due to his honorary "MVP" sneakers!


MVP on the inside ankle of each shoe as well as "Witness History" across the back of both shoes! 
White leather back, fleece mid with White Flywire, with Gold on the NIKE Swoosh!
Gold also ties in to the MVP, "Witness History" as well as in some stitching!
The Crimson can be sen along the sole, laces and inner lining.


To honor his back-to-back MVP awards, on the inside of each Crimson tongue, there is '08-09' and '09-10' as well as the MVP Trophy, stitched in Gold. 




These kicks are set to be released this year, but a date has yet to be set!



No comments:

Post a Comment