Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TwitterTube Tunes on Tuesday!!

Since I started Real Talk with Kelz, I have just been posting here and there about things that interest me on a particular day. I have been doing my Follower of the Week features on Fridays for some time now and I have seemed to find a spot for KICKS! on Thursday. Once a month on Wednesday I do my Rockland SpotLight but other than that Monday (well besides the Boondocks post), Tuesday and every other Wednesday have been lost space with the occasional filler.

Today I decided I would give Tuesday its due and created "TwitterTube Tunes on Tuesday." With RTWK 4Ts, I will be posting songs I randomly come across on YouTube or Twitter as well as songs artists send me on Twitter.


For the first 4T, I think I have found some great music! For my first Twitter selection is a track submitted by @DieRichMelo   and for my YouTube selection, I have a few tracks from my boys at TSM Records.

Twitter:

One of my followers, who as of lately has been sending me tracks, had to get a spot in today's 4Ts! This is really to showcase his music so I didn't do any back work. He sent me this track today, I listened, liked and here it is!
Sooo Elegant - Melo and Lee Bueller


"She really don't want the nigga, she want the nigga cream, that's just upscene. I mean, the sex good when she givin up the lovin but a dime like that I couldn't fit up in my budget. I ain't tryina play her but I ain't tryina pay her, she single as a dollar nigga, I ain't tryina change her."

I lyrically love this track. "She stay talking that 'treat her like a lady' shit but I go hard no time for a lazy chick....You should make an independent switch, get a whip, get a job, do ya thing."

The more I listen to this track the more I like it honestly. Click the link about to follow @DieRichMelo and the link below for more music!! Melo - Coming to America


YouTube:

TSM Records (Tri-State Movement Records) consist of artists from throughout the Tri-State as well as one member from Baltimore, MD. These boys all got together at school a few years back and began to work. Now, with all of its members done or closing in on the finish line of school, their grind is super TOUGH!  Here are a few of their latest tracks!

Brooklyn's Ace Cito - Mercy

My man Ace Cito is unlike anyone else I have ever been in the studio with. He came to TSM a few years after the initial creation but just months after the label, TSM Records was created. Because of such, he didn't know his place right away but it didn't take long for him to find his spot and get to work. Cito's talent was apparent from the jump. If i hear him say one more time that he just went in the booth because it was fun, I was going to hit him! I mean, I understand! I would be in booth everyday if I had any skill, I don't so I sit back and listen, that's where I belong. When someone has talent like Cito, I don't want to see it go to waste, so statements like that get me frustrated. Cito now has a little flame under his feet and he is putting in work every day! His Mixtape, Cito's Way, will be released sometime next month.

JmoneyBagz (Yonkers), Hasi Wuu (Plainfield, NJ) and Ace Cito - For You

JMoneyBagz is pushin for his team hardbody! He usually stays in the background, helping his team out, as CEO, but every once in a while he gets on a track and does it justice. Hasi Wuu is one of the most hard working talents I have ever seen which is crazy because it all started at a friends party. He used to share a few bars here and there joking around with friends and before you knew it he was working on mixtapes. In less than a year he has put out 2 mixtapes and is currently working on his third. Finishing school in August, he is currently taking classes, working and hitting the studio everyday! Hasi Wuu Hasaan "Everything Good" dropping soon!

Mattik (Baltimore,MD) - Different Direction

Mattik has been working on his Mixtape "Book of Matthew" set to drop very soon! I have been in the studio with this cat before and his work ethic is ridiculous! He hears a beat, calls it and not even a min later he has bars on paper already! This kid has some serious talent when it comes to his writing. Obviously, I feel as though he can spit of I would not have him posted on my site! I fully believe in this kid and his potential. As long as he keeps working hard on those books and bars, I think we will be seeing a lot of Mattik in years to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment