Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jeezy-Hood Politics

Jeezy- Hood Politics off that Trap or Die 2!!

I've never understood why artists name put out tracks entitled "Hood Politics" or the like and then the video is them in a huge mansion, driving the best cars on the road!! I mean I understand telling a story of where you came from while showing where you are now, but it really makes me laugh every time! This video really just seems like everyone was sitting at the house, and they said, "screw it, lets shoot this video real quick, we got nothin else to do!" hahahaha






Overall, like the track! Still love me some Jeezy, who looks particularly good in this video (never really been into Jeezy like that but he's lookin betta these days!) Still wish I was at the house they shot this at! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment