Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some WBF Highlights!

The World Basketball Festival honestly made me remember why and how much I love basketball!

I remember watching every single game when I was younger! You hit Middle School and things change and although I always tracked my team I can say I didn't watch as much. Even worse, in High School, I even tracked them less but always wish them well! When I went away to college I got back into the game but on the College level ( LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!).

Watching the Hall of Fame Ceremony last week, brought me back to when I was younger and all I wanted to do was watch Scottie and Jordan, Magic, Bird, Malone, Barkley and so on.

Seeing the Highlights of Scottie and my Chicago Bulls, brought me back to when I was like like 11-12 and went to see them play in Jersey against the Nets! It made me remember why I love not only the Bulls of the early 90s but the Bulls of today!! I always have been and always will be a Bulls fan!

Here is video of Scottie Pippen's speech at the Hall of Fame Ceremony:




Below are some more videos from the WBF!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment