Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Kanye "Monster"

Kanye is DEFINITELY coming hard with his new tracks!!

The 6 min track, "Monster" ft Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Bon Iver, brings a great team to the mic.

Kanye has decided to drop a new song every Friday until Christmas, G.O.O.D Music Fridays! This is the second released track, the first being "Power," off the 5 song EP from 'Ye and Jay-Z, Watch The Throne. 


Here it is:


Absolutely LOVE this beat!!

OK Rick Ross is only on this track for 10 secs!
"Bitch, I'm a monster, no good blood sucker, fat mthrfckr, now look who's in trouble..."

"Ain't nobody cold as this... triple double, no assists"

"Have you ever had sex with a Pharaoh? eehhh I put the pussy in a Sarcophagus. Now she claiming that I bruised her esophagus. Head of the class and she just wanna swallow shit"

Real Talk, I love the beginning of Jay's verse, think he started off hard!

"Murdah, murdah in black convertibles, I, kill the block, I murdah the avenues, I rape and pillage ya village women and children. Everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is, LOVE, I don't get enough of it, all I get are these Vampires and blood suckers. All I see is these mthrfkrs I made millionares, milline about, spillin they feelings in the air.  All I see is these fake fcks, with no fangs, tryin to draw blood..."

"Yea I'm in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka, you could be the King but watch the Queen conquer."

"If I'm fake I didn't notice cause my ain't"

"Pink wig, thick ass, give em whip lash. I think big, get cash, make em blink fast."

If you have been reading RTWK then you know I've been a Nicki supporter since way before YM but I really can't stand the way she spits on this song! All her up and down and accents are getting old to me! Now, with that said, she definitely KILLED this verse! The more I listen to it the more I feel like she has to do her thing to emphasize certain bars and what not, but its still annoying!! Definitely one of the hottest verses off this track though regardless.


All in all, this track is FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment