Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diesel: Only The Brave

I for one, love me some Vado, and I really can't say anyone who I have discussed him with feels any different. 

As of right now, Vado is the best thing to come out of the split of Dipset! Cam'ron's creation of the UN and signing of Vado is a Hip Hop highlight for me from the last year. Disagree if you please but I if you do, I think you need to re-visit his mixtapes!!

Common got together with Diesel and have created Diesel Presents: Only the Brave... The series highlights the lives and BRAVERY of artists from Atlanta to Harlem.

Recently released was the story of Harlem's Vado!



Its not easy to make it in the game living in Harlem. Vado had some BIG shoes to fill. 
He was BRAVE and hungry enough to get it done!
Coming with hit after hit, he's bringing back the 90s vibe with a twist of his own swag, that makes him one of the peoples favorites right now. 

Hey Vado, that you for reminding me, I missed you at Summer Jam!!
 I left ONCE and you came out! I was HOT!!

"You go Slime, its YOUR time."

No comments:

Post a Comment