Thursday, August 26, 2010

More KICKS!



Nike Air Flytop
Sport Red & Varsity Blue


Sport Red/Black
Varsity Blue/Black
Both white midsoles
Accent color on strap, heel, toe and Swoosh



Reebok Pumps at Espionage

I don't know about anyone else but PUMPS take me back to when I was little playing P.A.L Basketball!

Australian retailer, Espionage, just got a pretty hefty shipment, here are some of the colorways!












Adidas Nizza High UT Tech

Black premium leather
Blue accent 
White on the Zipper, toe and sole
Zipper lace system with two sets of laces

Adidas Originals retailers
Wish Atlanta
$94



Atmos/Ubig Fatima

I don't know too much about these but I LOVE THEM!

Light brown suede with blue accents
White Midsole

Due at Atmos next month




Last but NEVER least, I have 
Air Max 90s
I'm sure we all know by now that this is my favorite KICK ever created.


Granite/Royal Blue and Kelly Green
Heard another sneaker head describe it as having an old Sprite Can feel.

White Mesh
White leather Swoosh
Royal Blue mudguard
White/Kelly Green midsole

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment