Friday, August 27, 2010

Follower of the Week: @Quintescence



@Quintescence

"Fame and Money over Bullshit"



I have had Hip Hop Savior on RTWK before for the 4Ts on Tuesdays but I wanted to shed more light on her for you guys that are looking for more.

She brings power, crazy word play and of course she is doin her thing for the ladies!
College educated, she's book and street smart, which makes her a MAJOR threat.

2 time Apollo Theater Winner! Fight Klub Winner! 
Underground Music Awards BEST FEMALE RAPPER '03!
Featured on BETs The Deal, Shade 45, Hot 97 and G-Unit Radio!

I like Quintescence style because its different then other females out right now! 
She takes me back to the 90s, when I feel in love with Hip Hop. 
Back to when the music was heart felt and real.


Here is a video telling you a little more about Quintecence:



Although she has won many a battle and awards, they were all wins against other females.
She wants men to step up and challenge her, which I love!
Its like boxing, men never want to go head to head with a female! They always say something stupid like "I was raised never to hit a woman" or "I can't fight a girl" but in all honesty, they are just scared to get that L at the hands, or in this case, the words, of a female.


I'm goin to hit you with a few videos and call it a day! She speaks for herself!









Single "I Look Good" on iTunes RIGHT NOW!

She has 3 mixtapes up on Datpiff, 1 from each of the last three years!

2008 - Hip Hop Savior


2009 - Motivation


2010 - Emotions Personified


DOWNLOAD THEM ALL NOW and catch up!! LETS GO!


Follow Quintescence on Twitter:


Friend her on Facebook:


Check out her Myspace:


Reverb Nation:


YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment