Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4Ts - Tunes on Tuesday!




As usual, I have a track from my boy Chi! In case you couldn't tell, my dude is on his grind HEAVY!

So here it is, Chi's BMF Freestyle - Rockland Edition


"I'm talkin money you don't comprehend my language nigga, ain't about Ben Franks, vanish nigga"

I really hope everyone is listening to all of Chi's music every week because my dude is serious!
IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO CHI YET, STEP YOUR GAME UP!

I honestly don't know of anyone else in Rockland making moves and putting in serious, 
noticeable work like this cat!! 
Shouts to RydeOut and RMG!
#LOVE845




Next I have a track from another one of my boys, Ace Cito, from TSM Records!

With the school year upon us, I had to post this track today!

Ace Cito - College Girl
Cito is very talented and without a doubt puts on for Brooklyn! 
There is more to come, including his mixtape, Cito's Way, dropping SOON!



Here is another track out of the TSM Records camp.
Mattik, out of Baltimore, Maryland, has some of the craziest wordplay I have ever heard!

Mattik - Different Direction

I can say that this isn't my favorite track from Mattik but I have a spot in my heart for all of his work!
His mixtape, Book of Matthew, is also set to release VERY SOON!




LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HAD TO PUT ON FOR MY LADIES REAL QUICK!

On one of my first 4Ts I had a video from a female by the name of Quintescence freestylin, well today I was movin through Twiturm and came across a new track from her and had to post it!

Quintescence - Sell They Souls




No comments:

Post a Comment