Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dream bedrooms!!

I was working my way through StumbleUpon websites earlier when I came across the 12 coolest bedrooms!!!

Here are some of my favorites:



Although this may not be the safest of the 12, I would die for this room!! I would have to make sure I had a great ventilation system and a gorgeous pool boy to go with it though! hahahaha 

If this was my room, I would wake up, roll into the water and get in some laps to start my day!
I do wish there was a shot from the bed though to see the rest of it, where's the closet??



Another pool, maybe the safer option!


If I was a little kid I would definitely bed my parents for a room like the next two!


I mean really??? A carriage bed?? I want one now! hahaha 



A tree house? Come on!


All of these bedrooms are bananas, but imagine the houses they are in!

To see the rest of the 12 Coolest Bedrooms Designs click here!

3 comments:

  1. i love the first house i would die for it but it must cost a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i'd love to have a pool in my house

    ReplyDelete