Tuesday, August 17, 2010

4Ts - Tunes on Tuesday!




I usually send out a Tweet every Tuesday morning telling artists to send me tracks for a possible spot on 4Ts and today was no different. Well, maybe a little bit!


I got this track today from a member of FoQus Music Ent. in NJ and FELL IN LOVE!!
If this is the kind of music, especially LYRICALLY, that is on the come up, I am excited!

Casper G - Just Listen
(The Intro to his mixtape)

Casper G - Maybe Love
I will definitely have more from Casper G in the future so keep it locked!



Ok, so I am starting to think this cat will be on 4Ts EVERY week but I am fine with that!!
I may have posted this video already, at some point, not on 4Ts 
though but its a BANGER so WHO CARES!

Chi - Air it Out
(recently posted on VladTV)



The last track for today is from another artist who has been on RTWK 
a few times before, both 4Ts and Follower of the Week!

Hasi Wuu- Let it Out

No comments:

Post a Comment