Thursday, January 27, 2011

KICKS Thursday - Nikes!





Nike Air PR1
Black/Dark Grey - Turquoise 


Black Elephant and Black Suede upper
Turquoise inner lining, outsole and toe guard
3M circle panel on the ankle
High ankle strap

I like these one minute, and the next, not so much. I can't really explain why I feel either way. I know I like the colorway. The Turquoise POPS off the black.  The 3M panel adds a nice touch as well. I think it may be the Elephant panel and the high strap that is throwing me off. My initial reaction is LIKE so thats what it is! No release information as of right now but I will keep my eyes open! 



Nike Air Waffle Trainer
Lime Green
Mesh and Leather construction
Lime Green inner lining, NIKE and heel branding
Grey mudguard, White midsole, Black outsole

These had me once I saw the colors. If there is Green or Pink of almost any shade, I will be drawn to it. That doesn't mean I always love them but, these caught my attention do to the green NIKE. I could do without the black going up to the laces but other then that, I love them. The Nike Air Waffle Trainer is set to release in FEBRUARY. 



WMNS Dunk High
Valentine's Day


Black and White decorated clothe upper
Black Leather NIKE
Black laces and inner lining
White Midsole/Black Outsole

Although these Dunks aren't SCREAMING Valentine's Day, decked out in Pink and Red, if you look closely you can see, it fits the theme perfectly! Roses, Hearts, Cupids and other signs of love, make the shoe work perfectly. These are available at select Nike retailers like Concepts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment