Thursday, January 27, 2011

KICKS Thursday - Js and Air Max!





Nike Air Max Light
Aqua/White - Voltage Cherry
Black/White - Prism Pink
Suede and Mesh upper
Sparkling Suede panel on the Black/Prism Pink 
White Mesh on Aqua/Voltage Cherry
White Outsole and NIKE Swoosh
Prism/Voltage found on inner lining, top lace loop and air unit

I would rock both of these in a heart beat! If I was buy a pair today, it would have to be the Aqua. Since Being that I have been buying nothing but Pink and Black KICKS, I think its time for something new. It helps that the Aqua makes me think of SUN which means Spring has to be near! 
Look for both pairs sometime in the next month! 



Air Max 90 ACG Pack
Velvet Brown/Circuit Orange
Velvet Brown Tumbled Leather
Cream Leather mudguard and top eyelets
White Mesh toe panel and around ankle
Circuit Orange lower eyelets and Nike
Brown Air Unit
Spotted Laces in both Purple and Orange

This colorway is so far away from my color pallet but being the HUGE fan of Air Max 90s that I am, these are no different! I would definitely go with the Purple laces though, the Orange is just too light and looks funny up against the Circuit Orange eyelets. You will be able to find these very soon!



Air Jordan 7
"Bordeaux"


Black/Light Graphite Nubuck upper
Bordeaux tongue
Plastic 23 on heel emblem 

The differences are subtle, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few weeks we don't 
see a comparison video! These are set to release in APRIL for $150. 



Air Jordan 7
Neutral Grey/Mineral Blue/Bright Violet/White


Releasing in GS/PS/TD

Sorry ladies! These don't come out until after Valentine's Day!
I'm not a huge fan of Purple so most likely won't own these but the are definitely a great KICK!
These are set for release in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment