Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4Ts - Tunes on Tuesday!




First up on #4Ts for today is a track from someone who I think has a lot of talent. He is currently working on his first Mixtape 'Book of Matthew Vol.1' as well as tuning his skills. His TSM Records family has taken Mattik under his wing and because of such, he is progressing every day.


Mattik Featuring Ace Cito - Higher



Next up I have two videos from a group that is no stranger to #RTWK and its readers! Out of Long Island, New York, I have featured these 3 gentlemen on 4Ts, Mixtape Monday and Follower of the Week. This is one group that I will continue to support, so, with that said, here are two new videos from L.I.E.


L.I.E  Featuring Capitol E - Swag it Out



L.I.E. - I Bet





Last but not least I have a track off one of the Mixtapes that was posted yesterday for 
#MixtapeMonday. Here is a track from YD off his latest project 'New Luke-O.'

YD - Light Up 










Send your #4Ts submissions to RealTalkwithKelz13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment