Tuesday, January 25, 2011

4Ts - Tunes on Tuesday!




Nothing new about 4Ts this year but for today, we're gonna keep it real
NEW YORK! 



This first video is from an artist who will always have a spot on RTWK!
He finishes a track, sends it to me. He shoots a video, sends it to me.
He is heavy flipping tracks and spreading his work.
Team NewNY and iPush is here!!

ALSO - Finish Line/6.8




The first time I heard a track from this dude, he caught my attention within seconds. 
He is always pushing and most recently sat down with Sway on MTV Rap Fix.

Gist The Essence - Roller Coaster (Featuring Cocoa Sarai)




I have to show this man some love! His team has sent me numerous tracks and its about time I start letting the world hear them.  Welcome DieRich to the RTWK music lineup!

Melo - Addiction 




Since I have been gone for a while, the last video is a few weeks old but nonetheless, this artist will always get RTWK love! It helps that he is from The Rock and never stops working.

Emperor Chi - Don't Follow (Featuring Chris G)








Keep sending your music. The more music I get, the better your chances are of getting put on.
 RealTalkwithKelz13@gmail.com or @KelzAKARealTalk

No comments:

Post a Comment