Thursday, January 27, 2011

WV Basketball Update!



This UPDATE is short and sweet but oh so necessary!!


With both the Men and Women's Basketball team coming off conference road losses, they keep it moving, on to the next one.

Both team who just returned from Georgetown (Women) and L'Ville (Men).

I have to say that given everything going on with the Men's team, I am proud of my boys! 10+ point lead at the half?? I was beyond happy with that. I don't know what was said during half time but something happened. The boys were in a groove and I honestly think half time killed it for them.

The team has traveled to Cinci today and will take one the Bearcats tomorrow night at 8:00pm. The game will be on the Big East Network (I will hopefully have a link again for those who don't get it!).

The No. 8 Women's Basketball team will leave town tomorrow and head to Depaul.
The game will be at 4:00pm on Saturday on ESPNU (should have a link for this as well!).


#MountaineerNation


LET'S GOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment