Monday, January 24, 2011

Mixtape Monday!!




Say Hello to Mixtape Monday!


Every Monday I will be sharing some mixtapes
I have downloaded throughout the week. 
To kick things off though, I am going to share one
mixtape with you that I believe needs to be heard.


For the first Mixtape Monday,  it is only right for me to showcase a New York artist.



I have posted a few tracks from TSM Records artists before so the skill of Ace Cito should be no surprise.From Brooklyn, New York, to Morgantown, WV, Cito is sharing his talent and leaving people looking for more. He dropped 'Cito's Way' on January 15th and the anticipation was visible across Facebook and Twitter. With an average of over 200 downloads a day,
 I think its fair to say the wait was worth it!




 Download Cito's Way NOW!!!

Follow Cito on Twitter @CitosWay718


Don't want to say too much since there is more to come from Ace Cito, on RTWK so stay locked! 






Send Mixtapes to RealTalkwithKelz13@gmail.com or hit @KelzAKARealTalk





No comments:

Post a Comment