Tuesday, December 14, 2010

4Ts - Tunes on Tuesday!




I haven't been able to post 4Ts in a while but I think I'm bringing it back strong with these tracks!!



Seanie and J-Money Bagz - Two Bad Bitches






I have featured Gist The Essence on RTWK before and just like the first track, A Dream, 
this track below, pulled me right in! When a track hits you like this one just did me, 
you can't ignore it, its only right to share it!


Gist The Essence - Love You





This dude ALWAYS sends me tracks so I feel as though I have to PUSH his music!


ALSO - So Crazy




Last but not least, I have a video from another RTWK featured artist! L.I.E. out of Long Island, NY is definitely on my radar and I tell you this right now, these boys are about to make some serious moves!


L.I.E. - Best Thing






Let me and the artists know what you think!! Comment below or visit the
 Real Talk with Kelz Facebook page to leave your feedback!! 



Send tracks or videos to RealTalkwithKelz13@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment