Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Whip it Up Wednesday!!



When I started RTWK, I went in to it with the idea of promoting
unsigned hype that I think deserve support. It quickly became a way to share what I love
with whoever cared enough to read about it.

First it was all music based with random posts on random days.
I started to add more like random posts about KICKS that I found on my
 "Sneaker Crawl" bookmarked sites. I wanted RTWK to have more structure
so that when I began to do 4Ts, KICKS Thursday and Follower of the Week on Friday.

Now, I have added Mixtape Monday and Whip it Up Wednesday!

Whip it Up Wednesday will begin in March!



I wanted to add more of what I love to RTWK!

My three loves:
Music
KICKS
Cooking

I will be choosing a chef each month and picking 4 of their recipes to try out.
I will probably choose one entree, one side dish, 
one dessert and a beverage from the chefs repertoire. 


I will announce the first chef towards the end of April!!





No comments:

Post a Comment