Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to life...Back to REALity!!

Real Talk with KELZ! is BACK!!!


Had to take a little break from RTWK but starting today, it is back in full swing!!

Things haven't changed much although I hope to do some renovations and add a few new things. I will still have 4Ts (Tunes on Tuesday), KICKS Thursday and Follower of the Week on Friday!! Mixtape Monday and Whip it up Wednesday are being added to the mix!! 


I hope to continue along the amazing path that RTWK was on before the break.

I greatly appreciate all the support you have given me in the past and hope to get your attention again.

Thank you to all the supporters and artists who help to make RTWK the best it can be. I started this for YOU! I hate that every day, I get amazing tracks sent to my email from artists who can't get heard yet I turn on the radio and hear Lil B! I am here to help you get the spot you deserve.


Let's work!!!


E-mail everything to RealTalkwithKelz13@gmail.com

Mixtape Monday
4Ts (Tunes on Tuesday)
Follower of the Week


Follow me on Twitter

'Like' RTWK on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment