Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some KICKS!




Supra Bandit



You may have noticed my liking for almost every Supra kick I have seen, so I don't think 
your surprised to see these posted today!

I am a HUGE fan of the Supra HIGH cuts and with most sneakers, I have a major dislike for MIDs but these have the style I love of Supra Highs in a Mid!

Coming in four colorways, these Bandit Fall releases, give consumers options!
Brown/Olive - Tonal/Grey - Blue/Tonal Pattern - Black/Gum
The most obnoxious and noticeable, are the Blue with the Tonal Pattern around the ankle.



Alife Chuck Naval


These one color, all leather upper Alife Chuk, I LOVE!

I find it a little over the top how EVERY show company is creating the Chuck/Chukka (yea I get it, trends need to be kept up with) but I do love the movement!

These are OUT NOW and available in two colorways, Brown and Grey.
Both have the  matching laces, White soles and Orange Branding around the back.





Vans California Chukka Del Barco



I LOVE these!!
In both Black and Brown, these Chukka's come in one solid, all leather upper.
Tonal laces with Silver Metal or Bronze eyelets, side laces as well.
Both sport White stitching and a white waffle sole.

Out NOW at select Off the Wall retailers such as Extra Butter (NY)!


Mighty Healthy X Etnies Plus



I LOVE both of these!

Casual "deck" shoe, the Guild Sneaker and the casual boot, Califas Boot.

Both are leather and suede with a solid white sole.

Available next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment