Thursday, September 16, 2010

NIKES!!





Nike Air Max 1
Black and Sail



Black Nubuck and Mesh base with Sail accents found on the 
inner lining, midfoot, Swoosh and tongue tag.
Black sole and a little bit of color with Orange laces.

Available now online through Titolo!



Nike Air Force 1 High "Workboot" - Team Red


Boot laces, metal eyelets and contract stitching.

Ok, I honestly don't really know how I feel about these!
I can't decide if I like them or think they are simply horrible.

Dropping in October but if you can't wait, they are available NOW through Crooked Tongues.




Air Force 1 Highs Medium Grey "Reflective"



Medium Grey Nubuck Upper with a 3M reflective material on the toe panel.
White Liner, branding, Swoosh and outsole. 

I would like them more as a Mid rather than a High as I have previously stated my dislike for Highs.
I like the look of these though, very straight forward and clean.

Dropping late this month or early October.



Air Jordan X (10) Fusions



Upper of the AJX "Steel" with hints of the AF1 High found in the strap and toe.
White AF1 midsole with the AJX outsole.

I don't know how I feel about these.
I already expressed my feelings about other Fusions but these 
haven't caught my attention as quickly as others.

These will drop October 9th at $140!



AF1 Foamposite High Black



I have expressed my dislike of Foamposites left and right but
 I have also expressed how much I LIKE the AF1 Foamposite.

The release of these KICKS has finally been narrowed down to around December 1st!

The Silver AF1 Foamposite sold out at many locations when it was first released, unfortunately, a lot of those pairs were quickly resold on Ebay. A restock of the AF1 Foamposite Silver has left boxes sitting on the shelf so I am interested to see how the sale of the Black goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment