Tuesday, September 28, 2010

4Ts - Tunes on Tuesday!




I'm sure n one will be surprised by who I have first on this weeks 4Ts!

Having dropped a mixtape this passed Saturday, its only right, I start with CHI!
Here is a track off his new mixtape, Chi - The Ambassador, featuring Chris G.

Chi - We On It (featuring Chris G)


If you haven't already, make sure you download his mixtape right now!!
(Click the Artwork to download the mixtape)


Next up is another artist who has been on 4Ts before.
YD of Moola Gang sent me a hot new track so its only right I share it!

Washed Out - Feel it All Around - Moola Gang Remix (Featuring YD)  




If your from NY chances are you have heard from these artists before, even if it is only for the song below, which has been circulating for months now.

Tha Poets - Take That (Featuring Nicki Minaj)






Last but not least, L.I.E, who was once featured as Follower of the Week on RTWK dropped a video last week and incase you haven't realized, once you get on RTWK, I keep following up and supporting.
I mean, its only right!

Here it is:

L.I.E (Lost In Eternity) - Go Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment