Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Favs for this KICKS Thursday!


This week is going to be a little different!
3 posts as usual but with different distinctions.

This first post has 3 of my favorite KICKS from the last week!


#3
High and Low X Reebok GL6000



These KICKS come as a 5th Anniversary for High and Low.
HNL is a Perth, Australia based sneaker company celebrating 5 years of being in business.

This shoe embodies the store as a whole.
The colorway matches the throwback colors of the store itself.
Although the 6000 is the trademark style of the Reebok runner, it fits this anniversary show perfectly as the postal code for Perth, Australia is 6000!
The lining (which you can't see in this picture but is kind of like a  black and white Houndstooth) matches the stores shopping bags. 

Rip-stop Nylon, Suede, Leather and 3M bring this shoe together.

Yea I know they're Reebok and people seem to have a HUGE dislike for Reebok (we all know Nike kills the KICK game) but, I think these deserve some foot time!


#2
Air Jordan Six Rings "3M"


I know these weren't first released in the last week but I found 
official release Info and had to include them on this 'My Favs' list!

Light Grey, full 3M upper with hints of Dark Grey and translucent outsole.

These are being released Saturday, September 18th, just 9 days before my birthday!!!


#1
Nike Air Max Light



White leather and mesh on the Upper.
Black Suede Upper.
Teal accents on the eyelets, heel branding, small section on side panel and the air bubble.

These are samples and unfortunately for me, there is no
 information on if or when these will be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment