Saturday, February 20, 2010

Media Take Out---HORRIBLE!!

Ok so being a News Junky and a Hip Hop head, I have a routine for first thing in the morning news gathering. I turn on News 12 Hudson Valley for my local news then put the MacBook on my lap to start my website routine. First, its emails and online banking then social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook. Next, I visit WorldStarHipHop.com, HipHopGame.com, AllHipHop.com and GlobalGrind.com and yes I will admit, eventually I do make it to MediaTakeOut.com

Media Take Out is the WORST!! I asked some of my followers on Twitter how they feel about the site...

Aphrodisanay @KelzAKARealTalk I feel that it is funny sometimes but other times dat shit be way off! and they just be makin shit up!

DRock813 Garbage!!!! Str8 UP!! RT @KelzAKARealTalk: Workin on my blog right now... Tell me how yall feel about Media Take Out!?!?!?!!?

PiffingtonSteel RT: @KelzAKARealTalk Where do you go to get ur Hip Hop news??? Why??<<>mediatakeout.com (hilarious)Worldstarhiphop.com(the truth)

Based off these responses I would think that MTO needs to change its slogan from, "The Most Visited Urban Website in the World." Although this could be true (I didn't look at the numbers to see its validity) I feel like MTO is like a GaGa performance; People are watching just to see how much of a train wreck it is this time! With MTO, I feel like frequent visitors (like myself) look just to see what madness they have made up this time!

Well, I did some research on the site itself to see what I could find, and surprisingly enough, I found some interesting information.

The website was created by a former Corporate Lawyer. Its founder has three degrees, two being from NYCs Columbia University. I mean if I had three degrees, I would be doing something more legit with my knowledge than running a gossip style website.

MTO claims to have broken many stories like Michael Jordan's divorce and Remy Ma's charges. The website also claims to have been quoted on BET, MTV and by people like Wendy Williams and Howard Stern. I have never heard any of these outlets quote MTO!

I agree with @Aphrodisanay when she said "they just be makin shit up!"

They posted this video today! Jay-Z talkin about how he and Bey were not together for Valentine's Day. MTO put the Headline "Trouble in Paradise?????"



Now, Beyonce was in Chile on Valentine's Day for a concert. MTO likes to post pictures and put the little "thought bubbles" on them. They had pictures of Beyonce and her security arriving in Chile with "thought bubbles" that read, "I don't know about Bey's marriage, how many days out of the year are they even together?" and "I understand that she's got a career and all, but when you neglect your hubby, you're asking for a lotta trouble."

IT'S CALLED A POWER COUPLE ON THEIR GRIND!!! Stop hatin'!

MTO is also said to be receiving 90% of their information from from people like hairstylists, body guards and angry ex's! We need more reliable sources then mad ex girlfriend's who want to seek revenge because he's got his new girl pushin' the Benz he bought for her 3 months before they broke up!! COME ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment