Thursday, February 25, 2010

Become A Fan

OK so anyone with a Facebook page knows all about the fan pages! When it started it made sense! The pages were a way to let people know what you like without having to list it all out. Now it is getting out of control!! There are pages for the stupidest things and some people (including myself hahaha) are fans of hundreds of pages!

Here are some of the stupid Fan pages:
These should have never been made!! This is what happens when anyone can make fan pages about ANYTHING!
  • Stopping the microwave before it hits 0:00 to avoid hearing the beeps (there is also "I stop the microwave at 1 sec so I don't have to hear the beeps")
  • Finding money in your pocket - I mean DUH!! Who doesn't?
  • 63 Notifications later and I regret liking your status! (as stupid as this is, it is so true!!! You like or comment on something and before you know it, you have notifications people you have never seen before just because they liked/commented on the same thing!)
  • I feel my phone vibrate when it doesn't
  • "Hey"...2 hours later "Hey" no its too late I don't want to talk to you now
  • FACEBOOK (COME ON! REALLY??)
Here are some that may actually help describe you:
These are the ones that explain something that happened in your life or a feeling you may have!
  • When I was younger, I would record my favorite songs off the radio onto tape.
  • When I was younger, I had to blow into my video games for them to work
  • I wasn't being mean, I was being honest.
  • I hate when people write "your" when its really "you're" (sorry I can't stand that!)
Here are examples of what a fan page should be! I am a fan of...
  • Sportscenter
  • Music and Lyrics
  • Dinosaurs (That show we all watched when we were younger!)
  • The Wire
  • A Bronx Tale
  • Mexican Food
  • Old School HipHop
  • New York Pizza
  • Dunkin Donuts
I looked up the most popular fan pages as of January 2010 and found a list of the Top 30. Here are some of the best and craziest:
  • #1 is Michael Jackson with 10.5 million fans!
  • #3 is Barack Obama with just under 7.1 million fans!
  • #4 is FACEBOOK with 6.6 million fans!
  • #10 is RIP Michael Jackson (We Miss You) with just under 4.7 million fans!
  • #16 is 'I need a vacation!!!' with just under 4.4 million fans!
  • #20 is 'I hate waking up during a good dream and it won't come back' with 3.8 million fans!
  • #27 is 'Randomly laughing because you remembered something funny' with 3,331,980 fans!
  • #28 is 'Random laughter when remembering something' with 3,326,008 fans!
  • #30 is PIZZA with 3.3 million fans!
#27 and #28 are the same thing yet don't have the same amount of fans! Weird!

Soon there will be a fan page called "I hate all these stupid fan pages!" Its gonna happen!


Well that was my "Snowed In" tweet of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment