Monday, May 10, 2010

BOONDOCKS Season 3 Episode 2

"Bitches to Rags"




 Sergeant Gutta "Crank that Artichoke" (Soulja Boy)

Thugnificent using Autotune!

VLADtv with Thugnificent!
        Pay attention to the list!! hahaha "Who are you feelin in the game right now?"
        Young Cow Tipper!! LMAO
        Soulja Boy and Ice-T?

Otis Jenkins!

"Oh man! Why me? I did everything I was supposed to do! I put that stupid f'n autotune on my voice, I instigated rap beef and I even tried to make a dance!"

Listening to songs in order to cook up some white to make money! "Oh hell, lets check Wikipedia!"

White Boys!

"The auto tune is f'ed up! Auto tune is terrible!"

Educated crack head!

"I haven't even got mine yet and your bringing yours back!"

WATCH THE EPISODE FOR REST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment