Thursday, February 25, 2010

Zeta Tau Alpha- KILLED IT!

Now, I'm sure a lot of you have seen this video before since it have been circulating for a few days but I had to post it!

Number one, I love that these girls made it to ATL and the Finals of the Sprite Step Off, which were held Feb 20th.
Number two, I love that everyone showed them so much love, I mean, they deserve respect for the show they put on!


The Epsilon Chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha from University of Arkansas beat out Alpha Kappa Alpha from Indiana University and Delta Sigma Theta from Clark Atlanta University for first place in ATL!





The fraternity was founded in 1898 at what it is now Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia and is a member of the National Panhellenic Conference.

First Place fits them well as their motto reads "Seek the Noblest" and one of their symbols is a five star crown!


No comments:

Post a Comment