Thursday, February 3, 2011

MORE KICKS!!




I only have a few pairs of NON-Nike KICKS for today but 
I'm sure you will like what I have to show you nonetheless! 



Supra Footwear
Blue and Black Crackle Pack


Crackled Blue Suede
Black laces
White outsole

Skytop/Thunder/Thunder Low/Cuban

We have seen Crackled designs from Supra before but it has been done of Leather. Of this new Suede collection, my favorites are the Skytops and the Cubans. These are hitting shelves at select Supra retailers  nationwide now! (Via Sneaker Obsession)



Gourmet Uno
Woodland Camo


Camo with a bit of Leather
Treated Leather - looks/feels like Suede
Black laces and inner lining
White rubber sole

These are not as good as the 10 Deep Camo's I had last week but they aren't bad. I like a gum sole a lot more than a this white sole with a Camo upper but I do like the contrasting Black laces.
You can look for these to drop Fall/WInter 2011!



Converse Sea Star
Evergreen/White


Evergreen Upper - Laces, eyelets and inner lining
White stitching, Converse branding tag and outsole

These made their way onto RTWK because of their color. I am a lover of almost any shade of Green so its hard for me not to like the Sea Star. I like the pairing of this shade of Green with the white outsole, black would have flushed the shoe out. These will be a nice look when the warm weather hits!
These are available now at select Converse retailers.
(Via Sole Redemption)

No comments:

Post a Comment