Monday, May 24, 2010

2 NEW VIDEOS FROM CHRIS BROWN

Both tracks are off the Fan of a Fan Mixtape from Chris Brown and Tyga!

Chris Brown Featuring Tyga and Kevin McCall - Deuces
I'm on some new sh*t, I'm chuckin my DEUCES!




Chris Brown and Tyga are definitely making good music together! I just wonder how much of this is Chris and how much is Tyga influence! "Deuces" is a great track though! The first two bars was enough for me to know I was going to like the track!
"You'll regret the day when I find another girl." EVERY GIRL regrets all the BS they cause once he's gone! LOVE the beat!
"Trying to see eye to eye but its like were both blind!" - Tyga
"I hate liars.F*ck Love, I'm tired of tryin. My heart big but it beat quiet." - Tyga
"We ain't got now future in tomorrow, I'm a d*ck so it shouldn't be that hard to swallow."-Kevin McCall

Chris Brown - No Bullsh*t




No comments:

Post a Comment