Friday, June 11, 2010

AF1 Foamposite

I,personally, am not a big fan of the Foamposite! I know, even if they made my size, I would not wear them! I really have yet to see a dude rock them right so as of right now I don't really like them on dudes either. Needless to say, its not looking too good for the Posite in my book!

The mash up between these two iconic shoes is a GREAT idea if you ask me! The AF1 was THE basketball shoe if the '80s then in the '90s, the Foamposite came around and revolutionized Nike kicks!



IMG_1751.jpg

Black midsole, Gold Air unit, Metallic Silver upper and black lace harness with a 3M ankle strap. 

IMG_1756.jpg

There are concerns about them creasing after one wear, but I think, as long as you know how to take care of your shoes, wearable trees etc, you will be okay!! These will be in my collection without a doubt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment