Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nicki Minaj or Keys???


Keys, a female Emcee from Baltimore, has a lot to say about Nicki Minaj! Keys goes in for 3 minutes, hittin on topics like Nicki's whole Barbie comparison to her making up her own words.




Keys calls herself a "real lyrical bitch."

Compares Nicki to Miley! Says she's not a real rappin bitch, makin up words and sh*t! hahaha

"We loadin up the black trucks, we ridin out, first stop gonna be that slut"

"F*ck 5 Stars, tellin em Keys is a galaxy."

She got this chick playin Nicki in the video lookin all kinds of rough!

One part of the freestyle she spits in a voice like Nicki, mocking her...Guess Keys doesn't know mocking is one of the highest forms of flattery!

"I'm speaking for the hood, they said your wack, I'm sorry!"

"I'm a grown a$$ woman, what I need in a Barbie. When I did play with toys it was 9s and glocks." Chick def spit some sh*t harder than Nicki!

"When you thought you killed every bitch in the spot, Keys was in the parking lot, loading the glock."

This chick really dislikes Nicki!! haha

Nicki fans don't be mad!! I too catch myself fallin for Nicki and her BS.. she's like reality TV, a guilty pleasure!!

Even the biggest Nicki fans have to agree with some of what Keys is sayin! I mean if you saw the video of her talkin to Baby about how she wants to do songs that are more "her" but she's woried her fans won't like it, then you know its true! Regardless, Keys and spit!! AGREE OR DISAGREE??

No comments:

Post a Comment