Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RIP B.I.G


RIP Christopher Wallace
May 21,1972 - March 9, 1997

For RIP B.I.G Day I am goin to keep it simple but show my respects by posting some of my favorite songs/videos as well as some of the tweets from the Trending Topics on Twitter related to Biggie today!!!





















@MeLLyDi
"...if you knew What this game'll do to youBeen in this sh*t since '92 Look at all the bullsh*t I been through..." Notorious Thugs #RIPBIG

@DutchBeTweetin The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th #ripBiggie

@GottaLuvMe69 Where Brooklyn at, Where Brooklyn at..!!!!#RIPBiggie

@ASIAofRnR NIGGAS BLEED JUST LIKE US, PICTURE ME BEING SCARED OF A NIGGA THAT BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS ME!#RIPBIGGIE

@MzGossipGirl "Birthdays was the worst days; now we sip champagne when we thirsty." #RIPBIGGIE

@TUDI_509 13 Years Ago Today Hip Hop Lost A Legend... Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls! There Was No1 Like Him & Never Will Be. #RIPBIGGIE

@iBabyE I don't care... Juicy by Biggie is, was, and will ALWAYS be my favorite song of all time. #RIPBIG

@KdotDeeZy my Favorite Biggie song is probably Everyday Struggle, with Ten Crack Commandments being a close second!

@BStewartx3 My favorite biggie song- party and bullshit<3

@prettiT_daFNbes #RIPBIG my 2 favorite biggie joints r tha sky is the limit (love the video) & One More Chance...ahhhh man, dats my sh*t! Ima have 2 play it!

@djmkue R.I.P. Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997) Notorious B.I.G.!

@pasionstragedy R.I.P. Christopher Wallace, the best thing outta BROOKLYN!! Doesn't even feel like 13 years!!!

Tweets from @IamDiddy

Happy BIG Day!!!!!! We miss you BIG!!!!!! Let's gooooo!!!!

Damn I miss you BIG!!!!! Its been over 13 years and these Still niggas can't Fuck wit you!!! NOBODY!!! BIG Forever!!! Let's go!

I call it his birthday! That's the day he went to be with GOD!!!! Miss you BIG




No comments:

Post a Comment